Join Our Team
We are always looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team. Lucas Oil Speedway is an equal opportunity employer.
Environmental Service Clean-Up Worker
Seasonal / Part Time
As part of the environmental service clean-up crew, you will be responsible for Inspecting all facilities and grounds to ensure trash receptacles are in place, emptied and lined correctly; Makes sure that the entire facility is up to the high standards established by the Speedway Management.
- Constantly cleans facilities and grounds during and after events; Picks up and empties trash, cleans and maintains all areas as necessary.
- Inspects all facilities and grounds to ensure trash receptacles are in place, emptied and lined correctly; Makes sure that the entire facility is up to the high standards established by the Speedway Management.
- Cleans all areas to ensure that it meets or exceeds the standards of Speedway Management.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following all OSHA and Speedway safety guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Speedway Manager.
- Maintains overall cleanliness to the highest standards at all times in all areas.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Keep a professional demeanor with the ability to interact with fans, staff members, drivers
- Teamwork, Leadership Skills, Self-motivated, High energy level, Excellent Verbal Communications Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
About Lucas Oil Speedway
The Lucas Oil Speedway is considered by Industry Insiders to be one of the top five Race Tracks in the Nation. Located in Wheatland Missouri, about an hour north of Springfield and only about an hour and a half from Kansas City. Referred to by many as "The Diamond of Race Tracks" and it certainly lives up to that title. Twenty one luxury VIP suites, a giant HD Jumbo Tron Screen, Musco Sports lighting, a Bose Stadium sound system, Go Kart Track for all ages, The Diamond Bar, the best track food in the country, and the nicest pits in dirt track racing are just a few of the amenities that set us apart. In 2011 the Inaugural Diamond Drag Boat Nationals made a splash at the Brand New Liquid Quarter Mile, Lake Lucas. Known as the only purpose-built drag boat racing lake in the world, more than 140 drag boats competed in the first ever event.
We host some of the largest dirt track events in the Midwest featuring some of the biggest names in racing including: The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, POWRi Midget National Series, The Lucas Oil Pro-Pulling League, Casey's General Stores USMTS Modifieds, ASCS Sprint Cars, and The Lucas Oil MLRA.
The Lucas Oil Speedway 2020 season begins April 4 with the Big Adventure RV Weekly Racing Series opener. An open test and tune is scheduled for March 28.
For ticket information, including season passes for all events, contact Admissions Director Nichole McMillan at (417) 282-5984.
Lucas Oil Speedway is located at Highways 83 and 54 in Wheatland, Missouri. A campground with shower and bathroom facilities is also available. With its entrance located just outside the pit gate this sprawling scenic camping facility will continue to enhance the racing experience at the Diamond of Dirt Tracks.
Click LucasOilSpeedway.com for more information and detailed directions to the speedway or call the Track Hotline at (417) 282-5984.